Feature: Glacier Magazine Holiday '12 Issue

Today I was more than excited when the delivery guy knocked on the door with a rectangular shaped box for me. About a week ago I ordered a print copy of the Toronto based 'Glacier Magazine' and almost every day since I've been checking 'FedEx' keeping an eye on it's journey from Canada to New Zealand. The reason for my excitement is that Glacier interviewed me for their Holiday 2012 Issue this month and this is my first ever magazine feature! I worked really hard organising the editorial shoot with a local photographer and being able to see the magazine now it's been published, is such a feeling of accomplishment. For those of you who have never heard of Glacier before or don't know too much about it, it is a bi-monthly, free circulation magazine covering artistic culture and lifestyle, with segments on photography, music, traditional art, and fashion. You can read it for free here
(I'm featured on pages 42-45)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Followers

Meet The Author

Hi! Whether you have found this site through me, a friend, one of my other social media sites, or just happened to stumble across it while browsing the internet, welcome! My hope is that this will become your go-to site for learning about everything beauty, lifestyle, and fashion related. I want this to be a positive place for all of you, a happy environment full of inspiration and encouragement :) I look forward to making new friends here, and connecting with other creative souls! Much love - Poppy xx