Guide to: Holiday nails

With Christmas less than a week away, I sure am getting into the festive spirit! Not only do we have 101+ Christmas tunes playing in our house every day leading up to the 25th, but I've also been trying out some holiday nail looks. I've been snapping some pics on my iPhone and thought I'd share. Why not get in the Christmas do-da with me and try some out for yourself! :) 


If you don't fancy going quite as 'all out', gold shades are a lovely simple Christmas look. I used LAQA & Co polish in gold shade 'Chubs' and 'Ankle biter' which is a stunning rose gold colour.
Happy holidays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Followers

Meet The Author

Hi! Whether you have found this site through me, a friend, one of my other social media sites, or just happened to stumble across it while browsing the internet, welcome! My hope is that this will become your go-to site for learning about everything beauty, lifestyle, and fashion related. I want this to be a positive place for all of you, a happy environment full of inspiration and encouragement :) I look forward to making new friends here, and connecting with other creative souls! Much love - Poppy xx